Hydraulic shearing is a cutting mechanism which is enclosed inside a large stand-alone unit that can be as much as ten feet tall and 16 feet long. Hydraulic shears are recommended for high intensity metal manufacture because they are quick, quiet, and capable of operating continuously. These shears can serve a range of sizes of metal plate, depending upon the manufacturer and model. In hydraulic shearing machine the shear action is controlled by hydraulic rams. Sheet metal covers are furnished to protect the hydraulic system. Plate shearing machine can be used for cutting spitted hot ends, cold bars and scraps etc. Hydraulic Shearing machines are basically used for shearing applications and sheet cutting applications.
Accessories If Required
- Back gauge: It will help to improve the shearing accuracy of the metal machining machine
- Adjustable Shearing Angle: The shearing angle of the machine tool can be adjusted according to the sheet's thickness.
- Ball transferring Working Table: The ball transferring can help to reduce the contact area and fabrication between the sheet and the surface of the working table.
- Hydraulic System: This shearing machine adopts the integration hydraulic system to improve the performance reliability.
- Foot Pedal: This metal machining machine is equipped the foot pedal to control the strokes.
- Shearing Blade: Four cutting edges blade, prolong the working life of the shearing machine.
- Back gauge raise system: The system is suitable for shearing long length plates, so the application of the plate shearing machine is enlarged.
- ● Furnished with highly functional motor
- ● Function with minimal noise
- ● Safeguard quality and reliability
- ● Easy to operate
- ● Strong and rigid frame structure
- ● High performance
- ● Energy efficient
- ● Long life
- ● Robust Construction
- ● Superior Tensile Strength
- ● Reliability